JRG - Developing Author Videos and Supportive Marketing Actions
Guest: NAIWE’s Benefit Partner the J. Rosen Group
You have written an amazing book and it has been published . . . now what? For your book to achieve significant sales and success it’s essential you have a strong and comprehensive marketing program in place. This is where we come in.
Here’s what you can expect to learn in this class:
- Videos to promote title and author
- Pitch decks/videos for potential television and film sales
- Marketing on Amazon and other websites
- Setting up on YouTube
- Providing links for your website and other social media actions
- Social media management and implementation
- Email list acquisition and management
- Contests and giveaways
Duration: 47 minutes
Many publishers will do some of the book marketing, but to truly succeed today’s authors must take the marketing piece into their own hands. Using video marketing allows authors to reach a larger audience, and it brings the book to life. Video marketing can show the plot, what the characters look like, the locations, and so much more. NAIWE members receive 20% off digital marketing services provided by the J. Rosen Group.
- 1 PDF